Conclusion of the contract between the Customer and the Seller may take place in two ways. The customer has the right before placing an order to negotiate all provisions of the contract with the Seller, including those amending the provisions of the following terms. Negotiations, these should be conducted in writing and directed to the address of the Seller (iSmoking Patryk Barnaś, Janiszowska 9b, 02-264 Warsaw). In the event of the Customer's resignation from the possibility to conclude a contract by way of individual negotiations, the following terms and applicable law shall apply.
1. The iSmoking.pl store is run by the company: iSmoking Patryk Barnaś, Janiszowska 9b, 02-264 Warsaw VAT: 522-283-69-60, REGON: 142171148 Bank account: Inteligo - 50 1020 5558 1111 1794 5660 0037 hereinafter referred to as the "Seller".
2. The Buyer may be an adult natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, hereinafter referred to as a "Customer".
3. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
4. The contract is concluded when the customer orders. Orders paid for downloading are processed immediately, and orders paid by bank transfer or via the electronic payment system after the payment of the Customer's account is credited to the Seller's account.
5. The purchased product along with the sales document chosen by the Customer (invoice / receipt) is sent by the carrier selected by the Customer to the address provided by the Customer in the order form.
6. The Seller is liable for two years from the date of purchase in the case of non-compliance of the goods with the contract in accordance with Art. 10 of the Act on special terms of consumer sales of July 27, 2002 and other applicable laws.
7. In the event of non-compliance of the product with the contract, a letter stating the non-conformity and expectations regarding the manner of fulfilling the obligation should be sent to the Seller's address.
8. Within fourteen days of collecting the ordered goods, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving reasons, according to the general principles resulting from the provisions on the conclusion of distance contracts. Pursuant to the Act, the auditing and visual products as well as those recorded on IT data carriers after the consumer has removed their original packaging are not subject to refund. The seller will refund the money with interest due within five days.
9. All prices quoted by the Seller are expressed in Polish currency and are gross prices (including VAT). The prices of goods do not include the cost of delivery, which is specified in the delivery price list.
10. The Seller undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883) and the Act on Electronic Services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item. 1204). The customer giving his personal data when placing the order to the Seller agrees to their processing by the Seller in order to complete the order. The customer has the opportunity to view, correct, update and delete their personal data at any time.
11. Nothing in these regulations is intended to infringe the rights of the Customer. It can not be interpreted in this way either, because in the event of non-compliance of any part of the regulations with the applicable law, the Seller declares absolute compliance and application of this right in place of the challenged provision of the regulations.
12. About the changes of regulations and their scope, registered Customers will be notified via email (on the e-mail address provided during registration or order). The notification will be sent at least 30 days before the entry into force of the new regulations. Changes will be introduced in order to adjust the regulations to the applicable legal status.
13. The current version of the regulations is always available to the Customer in the rules tab (http://ismoking.pl/content/3-regulamin-ismoking). During the execution of the order and throughout the period of after-sales care of the Customer, the regulations accepted by him during placing the order apply. Except for the situation when the customer considers it to be less favorable than the current one and informs the Seller of the current choice as binding.
14. The Seller provides the Customer with correctness of the online store operation in the following browsers: IE version 7 or newer, FireFox version 3 or newer, Opera version 9 or newer, Chrome version 10 or newer, Safari with the latest versions of JAVA and FLASH installed, on screens with resolution horizontal above 1024 px.The use of third party software affecting the functionality and functionality of browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari may affect the correct display of the store, so in order to get the full functionality of the store, you should disable them all.